1. General Provisions
This document defines the rapidloansfast.com policy for the security of personal data, their processing and applies to all personal data processed by rapidloansfast.com in the course of its activities.
Rapidloansfast.com ensures the confidentiality and security of personal data during its processing in accordance with the legislation of the United States of America.
When processing personal data, rapidloansfast.com complies with the principles and rules for the processing of personal data, as well as other requirements stipulated by United States laws.
The rapidloansfast.com resource does not personally lend money;
it has a purely informational character;
2. Principles of processing personal data rapidloansfast.com
2.1. The processing of personal data in rapidloansfast.com is based on the following principles:
• the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and good faith;
• compliance of the purposes of processing personal data with the goals predetermined and declared during the collection of personal data, as well as with powers;
• compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing personal data with the purposes of processing personal data;
• the reliability of personal data, its relevance, and sufficiency for processing purposes, the inadmissibility of processing excessive in relation to the purposes of collecting personal data;
• the legality of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data;
• the desire to constantly improve the system of personal data protection.
3. Measures used by rapidloansfast.com in the processing of personal data
3.1. When processing personal data, rapidloansfast.com, at its discretion, takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect them from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data, including:
• identifies threats to the security of personal data when they are processed in personal data information systems;
• applies organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data, including when they are processed in personal data information systems necessary to fulfill the requirements for the protection of personal data, the implementation of which ensures the levels of personal data security established by the US Government;
• applies the procedure for assessing the conformity of information protection facilities that have passed in the prescribed manner;
• evaluates the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to the commissioning of the personal data information system;
• provides an accounting of machine carriers of personal data;
• ensures the timely detection of unauthorized access to personal data and takes the necessary measures to prevent such cases and eliminate their consequences;
• restores personal data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to it;
• establishes rules for access to personal data processed in the personal data information system, and also ensures registration and accounting of all actions performed with personal data in the personal data information system;
• provides control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the level of security of personal data information systems.
• for conducting marketing (statistical) research on the basis of an impersonal data array transmitted by all users;
• to identify the user's identity;
for the transfer of personal and contact data to lenders, necessary for the consideration of their applications and the issuance of money on credit.
• Settings of Internet browsers;
• Data about the User's mobile device, namely information about the operating system.
4. Types of processed data
4.1. rapidloansfast.com processes the following data, including personal data:
• a) the personal data of the users of the fafafaf website;
• b) standard data automatically received by the http-server when accessing the rapidloansfast.com Internet resource;
• c) standard data automatically received by the http server when accessing the Internet resources of third parties;
• d) data filled in and sent by rapidloansfast.com at the initiative of users when registering and using the corresponding rapidloansfast.com Internet services and Internet services of third parties;
• e) data received by rapidloansfast.com from partners and third parties in the framework of using the OpenID and OAuth protocols;
• f) information automatically obtained when accessing rapidloansfast.com Internet resources and stored on the browser side, including, but not limited to information contained in bookmarks (cookies).